- Customer experience or CX is an interaction between the customer and your brand. It is an impression your customers have of your brand, services, or product. CX impacts on your revenue, customer loyalty and market power.
Customer experience continues to grow as a priority for businesses of any size in every industry. According to recent PWC report:
- “86% of buyers are willing to pay more for a great customer experience”.
- “Customers are willing to pay a price premium of up to 13% (and as high as 18%) for luxury and indulgence services, simply by receiving a great customer experience”.
- “The number of companies investing in the omni-channel experience has jumped from 20% to more than 80%”.
Customer Experience in your Business
A customer experience happens both in-person and online through all phases of the buyer journey. Here are some examples:
- Customer is visiting your company website
- Customer is searching for products on display
- Customer is leaving a feedback after the purchase
- Customer is reading an email from your company
- Customer is interacting with a company employee
- Customer is waiting for your response
- Customer is calling to support center
- Customer is looking for an issue resolution
- Customer is unpacking an order
The list of examples is not complete. Customer experience is running through every stage of interaction between your business and your customer. CX builds your brand reputation and customer loyalty. In general, CX is a foundation of your business, serivces or products. It is important to note, that customer support is a part of the customer experience. CX is a wider concept, that includes every touch point between your business and your customer.
Based on SuperOffice, PWC and Hubspot reports.
How can we help you?
SolbegSoft is a Customer Support Services expert. Our company provides Support Services of all levels, automated Customer Support, migration, production system maintenance, integrations, and extensions development. We developed several automated customer support applications through the strategic partnership with Zendesk, worldwide leader of customer engagement and care services.
Our specialists can:
- analyze your business,
- determine essential needs,
- suggests optimal solutions,
- implement and maintain customer support services of any level,
- improve your automated support features
- and develop advanced customer experience strategy.
Don’t hesitate to contact us and we will create a remarkable Customer Experience for your business.