- On the eve of the World Graphic Day we decided to make a list of the inspiring sites that can be useful in daily work. This list is a mix of various creative sites and sources for graphic designers, web – designers, photographers, etc.
1. Dribble is a one of the most famous sites among the professional designers. In other words, Dribble is a design community where you can find the lists of trending designers and teams worldwide, their works, blog with useful info and vacancies.
2. Designweek is a source of professional news for creative specialists. It helps to stay in touch with news in design worldwide.
3. Behance is a source for self-promotion for designers with portfolios, vacancies and gallery of best works.
4. Awwwards is a place of creativity, new ideas and awards among the web-sites. It is a great source for UI, UX and web -designers for insights.
6. Abduzeedo is a blog of a Brazilian Product Designer, who works at Google. This blog is full of articles about UI, UX, game design, architecture, photography.
7. Logodesignlove – as it’s easy to guess, this source is dedicated to logos.
8. Design-milk – online-magazine for interior designers with trends, expert articles and encouragement.
9. Aisleone is an inspirational resource focused on design, typography, minimalism and modernism.
10. Beautifuldecay is a painting, sculpture, illustration, street art, installation, collage, photography – Beautiful Decay demonstrates and shares every type of art.