About WandleWandle is a mobile application that automatically selects the desired alert mode depending on the time and location of the app user. Unique algorithms will automatically create individual notifications mode in accordance with user’s lifestyle. This app already has had worldwide recognition, among the achievements are #1 StartUp in Belarus and Saint-Petersburg, as well as TOP-3 Google Early Access 2017. Wandle has over 1 500 000 reviews on Google Play, more than 40 000 active users from 130 countries.
Technologies and Tools
Project DescriptionWandle is a mobile application that enables to manage calls and notifications. The application has a built-in map, which allows to mark zones where mobile phone should be switched to the sleep mode. It can be offices, cinemas, educational institutions, hospitals, etc.
Key features of the system:
- Possibility of setting specific time intervals, SMS response patterns and the frequency of their sending with geolocation attached to subscribers calling at the wrong time.
- Users can create “white list” of contacts and applications (for them users are always available) and switch the “sleep mode” with the ability to track notifications, calls and SMS.
- Determination of the location not only by GPS, but also by mobile network and hot spots, which gives a sufficiently high accuracy of location.
- Application is available in 10 most popular languages.
- Synchronization with the calendar gives the ability to activate the selected mode depending on the event.
Benefits of the service: