- Lead development and support of WordPress websites.
- Customize WP themes and templates, integrate and develop WP plugins, following WordPress coding standards.
- Translate designs into functional web interfaces.
- Ensure cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatibility of WP websites.
- Closely collaborate with designers, web developers, product managers, and other team members.
- Stay current on industry tools and trends; continually learn and implement new technical skills.
- Expert knowledge of WordPress architecture and plugins.
- Profound hands-on experience with WordPress and general web development best practices.
- Expertise in multiple-browser development and responsive web design.
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Knowledge of Git.
- Pre-intermediate level of English.
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with designers, web developers, product managers and other team members.
The major pluses are:
- Basic knowledge of SEO; ability to assist in optimizing websites for better search rankings, and user engagement and retention.
- Сompetitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!
- Social package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.