- Communicate with stakeholders (developers, PMs, UX designers, QA specialists) to collect project requirements and obtain in-depth project understanding.
- Analyze, structure, and prioritize vast amounts of information.
- Manage project requirements: gather, analyze, structure, document, visualize, and update.
- Create different types of technical documentation (technical specifications, use cases, user guides, presentations, and so on) and keep docs up-to-date.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Experience in requirement management.
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English.
- Good interviewing skills.
- Experience in knowledge transfer: information capturing, organizing, and interpreting.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Strong ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and translate even chaotic input into well-structured docs.
- Ability to deliver high-quality and user-friendly documentation.
- Good command of Microsoft Office.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development methodologies.
The major pluses are:
- 1+ year of experience in IT technical writing or business analysis.
- Ability to create wireframe and UI prototypes.
- Knowledge of industry-common style guides and references.
- Experience in screenshot processing and creating work-flow diagrams and simple graphics.
- Knowledge of Confluence and JIRA.
- Understanding of UML and BPMN.
- Experience in analysis and modeling of business processes.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Basic to advances skills with Abode tools (Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat).
- Сompetitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!
- Social package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.