Technical Support Engineer
- IT help desk specialists provide technical support and troubleshooting services to end-users who need assistance with setting up or running our applications ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
- Providing support to end-users, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Troubleshooting current issues and providing work arounds to end-users.
- Providing guidance on how to set up an application or resolve set up issues.
- Reporting bugs to developers.
- Investigating application logs.
- Supporting the roll-out of new features.
- Verifying bug fixes or new features after release.
- Level of English: Upper Intermediate (both written and oral) / Advanced or Fluent.
- Advanced Computer user.
- Good Communication skills.
- Desire to learn and help others.
The major pluses are:
- Previous experience as IT technical support specialist or QA.
- SQL knowledge.
- Сompetitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!
- Social package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.