- Perform technical integration activities of the existing OTT/IPTV platform.
- Configuration, integration, verification, troubleshooting in lab and prod environments.
- Perform end-to-end tests to verify the integration for product owners sign off.
- Business analysis to ensure that product owners requirements are clearly understood.
- Document software installations, use cases and product owners’ requirements.
- Provide updates to Project Managers regarding the status of your project deliverables.
- Support the operational team with integration and new requirements launches.
- Proven experience in team leadership.
- Understanding/designing complex system architecture.
- SQL Server knowledge.
- Proficient in Linux environment.
- Networking / Information Security - basic knowledge.
- Strong professional interpersonal and communication skills in English.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability in delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Key contributor, willing to go the extra mile to achieve desired results.
The major pluses are:
- Experience in technical integration activities in OTT/IPTV platform.
- Knowledge in scriptwriting, databases, web services, visual studio and web servers.
- Strong technical background: either DBA or as System Engineer.
- Windows and Linux – System administrator level.
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!