System Administrator / On-Call Support specialist
- Your work will include receiving calls and messages from customers, as well as help in solving their technical problems
- Linux and Windows (primary) system administration
- Knowledge of best practices in server and system administration
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP and other network protocols
- Experience managing full application stacks from the OS through to custom applications
- Knowledge of best practices and approaches related to systems engineering and operations: monitoring, storage, backup, security and HA
- Experience with configuration management tools (Puppet)
- Understanding of source control systems (Git; Git workflow, etc)
- Experience in call centers is welcome
- English level Intermediate or higher
- Сompetitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!
- Social package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.