- Develop and support ETL pipelines in Microsoft SSIS.
- Develop and support ETL pipelines in AWS environment, with robust monitoring and alarming.
- Develop and optimize data tables using best practices for partitioning, compression, parallelization, etc.
- Help internal business customers troubleshoot and optimize SQL and ETL solutions to solve reports.
- Microsoft SSIS - must, 1-2 years.
- Python - Advantage.
- Understanding of Big Data technologies and solutions (Redshift/Athena/S3/Kinesis…) - Advantage.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- Ability to work in an "on-call" shift.
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!