- Manage, Operate, Enhance, and maintain Kaltura SaaS platform which process 25TB a day, 100,000 transaction/seconds and 100Gbps, using the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- Innovate, design, automate, maintain, and secure our existing cloud platform based on our open-sourced product (https://github.com/kaltura).
- Collaborate and assist our brightest engineers to overcome the technical challenges.
- Want to join the Kaltura cloud journey – take ownership and accountability on one of the biggest cloud operations.
- Keen on investigating, passionate to understand how things work.
- At least two years of experience as a DevOps engineer/SRE/Senior system engineer/Tier 3 support engineer.
- Experience with a web server such as Apache, NGINX and similar.
- Experience with MySQL, Elasticsearch, Couchbase and similar.
- Experience with configuration tools such as Jenkins, Ansible and similar.
- Deep understanding of how the internet is working (TCP/IP, DNS, Certificates, Load balance and related).
- Experience with production environments.
- Passionate about open source technologies.
- Keen on to code.
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!