Senior UI/UX Designer
- Design information architecture and awesome visual experiences for SolbegSoft customers’ projects, as well as company’s internal ones. This may include websites, mobile experiences, or other touch-points.
- Interact directly with clients, develop a complete understanding of clients’ needs and wishes.
- Think through user problems, find suitable solutions, mock them up in detail.
- Closely collaborate with software engineers to ensure quality implementation of your design solutions, conduct design reviews.
- Support project managers in work estimates and planning.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, techniques, technologies and best practices.
- Solid understanding of web and mobile app development process, and agile development process.
- Proven hands-on experience with background in Information Architecture, User Experience and UI Design for web and mobile interfaces.
- Experience creating wireframes, user flows, site maps, and prototypes.
- Deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design solutions.
- Expert with Photoshop, Illustrator and other visual design applications, along with prototyping tools.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with other designers, software engineers, product managers and other team members.
- Portfolio that demonstrates your approach to projects and an ability to bring your ideas to life.
- Intermediate level of English.
The major pluses are:
- Сompetitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!
- Social package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.