Senior .NET Developer
- Investigate and estimate tasks.
- Develop components, modules, services, etc.
- Apply coding best practices, including unit and integration testing.
- Review, refactor and fix issue code for better performance and clear code.
- Document and comment the code.
- At least 3 years working experience in a .Net development environment.
- Experience from agile methods.
- Experience from successful team collaboration.
- Knowledge of OOP, SOLID, Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of ASP.Net MVC and Web API, understanding of the web application's pipeline.
- Knowledge of IoC, any of the container injection, experience from one of them.
- Knowledge of MS Visual Studio Tools, Git, Resharper.
- Intermediate English level.
The major pluses are:
- TDD Experience
- Angular 2
- Сompetitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!
- Social package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.