- Working with the development team.
- Analysis of requirements and design, assessment of labor costs by tasks.
- Developing React.js UI Components.
- Troubleshoot interface problems.
- Debug application code.
- Development and implementation of interface architecture.
- Monitoring and improving application performance.
- Documenting application changes.
- 2+ years previous experience as a React.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack.
- Experience in user interface development.
- Knowledge of performance testing basics: Mocha / Jest Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Problem solving skill.
- Experience with Peerjs will be a plus.
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!