- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Willing to travel 30% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent – mandatory / MBA advantage.
- At least three years of proven experience as a project manager in a B2B technology company.
- Strong technical background and technical understanding.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team player, charismatic.
- Excellent verbal and writing capabilities in English.
The major pluses are:
- Hands-on experience in working with service providers (Cable, Sat, Telco, Mobile, ISP).
- Specific experience in OTT / Pay TV.
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!