- Build products and enhancements from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience.
- Manage product release on all stages: defining new functionality, risk evaluation, planning of design and development timeframes, testing, deployment, and retrospective.
- Performed market research and business analysis.
- Research technologies and engineer complete solutions customer needs.
- Define main user scenarios, further transformed them into use cases and tasks for the devs.
- Create all the necessary documentation.
- Work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
- 3+ years of experience in IT software/ marketing/ product management or related experience.
- Experience working as a Product manager for at least 2 years.
- Experience working with: Jira, GitHub, Zendesk, Sketch, Figma.
- English: Professional Fluency (oral and written).
- Excelent written and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment.
- Сompetitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!
- Social package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.