- Work on incoming business opportunities and software development requests from potential and current clients, including identification and development of their needs
- Arrange and take part in meetings with clients to define business needs and goals, as well as collect project requirements
- Conduct initial requirements analysis, aligning SolbegSoft capabilities with clients’ business needs
- Assemble a team efficient for a specific request processing; closely work with the team to develop potential solutions of clients’ business challenges
- Present solutions to clients, positioning SolbegSoft experience and services as competitive advantage and a key differentiator
- Prepare business proposals; create documents for clients, featuring SolbegSoft experience, services and values
- Deal with business uncertainty in order to develop dialogue with a client till the deal closure and further transfer of the project to the development team
- 3+ years of overall IT experience
- Understanding of a software development lifecycle
- Strong written and spoken English (Advanced)
- Experience in creating well-structured and easy-to-read documents and presentations
- Proficient skills in conducting presentations to different types of audiences (C-Level, engineering team, etc.)
- Ability to make decisions under uncertainty
Experience in one or several of these areas will be a major plus:
- Business negotiating
- Business analysis on commercial projects
- Creating project delivery and team onboarding plans
- Risk management: detecting potential business/technical risks in project delivery and implementation
- Technical background
- Сompetitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
- Social Package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!