- Create, edit and update code, templates, modules and tools with Node.js.
- Build client-side applications using React.
- Experience working as Node.js developer for 3+ years (ES 6/7/8).
- At least 1 year of experience with Node.js frameworks, Express.js/Koa.js.
- At least 2 years of experience with React.
- Experience working with build systems (Webpack).
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience in optimizing front-end web performance.
- Knowledge of version control software, build, test and deployment processes.
The major pluses are:
- GitLab experience, including pipelines.
- Docker experience.
- AWS experience.
- Experience in Blockchain/Cryptocurrency.
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!