- Develop components, modules, services, etc.
- Apply best coding practices, including unit and integration testing;
- Document and comment on the code;
- Review, refactor and fix issue code for better quality and performance.
- Experience working with C#, ADO.Net, SQL, T-SQL.
- Experience with MS SQL Server;
- Experience with WebAP, RestFull API
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Razor
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!