Middle .Net Developer HOT!
- Develop components, modules, services, etc.
- Apply best coding practices, including unit and integration testing.
- Document and comment on the code.
- Review, refactor and fix issue code for better quality and performance.
- 2+ years’ working experience with .Net development environment.
- Profound experience in working with popular .NET frameworks (such as Entity Framework).
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of C#, ADO.Net, T-SQL.
- Knowledge of ASP.Net MVC and Web API, understanding of the web application's pipeline.
- Experience with IoC, or any other container injection.
- Knowledge of MS Visual Studio Tools, Resharper.
- Experience with any version control tools (SVN, Git, etc.)
The major pluses are:
- Any JS-based framework.
- HTML, XML, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Сompetitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!
- Social package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.