- Leading and directly managing a team that includes software engineers;
- Investigate and estimate tasks;
- Develop components, modules, services, etc.;
- Apply coding best practices, including unit and integration testing.
- At least 5+ years working experience in a .Net/.Net Core development environment;
- Experience from successful team collaboration;
- High level of English language;
- Knowledge of OOP, SOLID, Design Patterns.
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!