Middle/Senior iOS Developer
- Designing and building of advanced mobile applications for the iOS platform.
- Updating of current mobile applications.
- Close cooperation with other developers in the team.
- Interaction with client.
- Substantial knowledge and minimum 2+ years experience in native mobile application development for iOS.
- Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle.
- Knowledge of mobile apps development principles in common and iOS platform especially
- Knowledge of Objective-C, Swift 4.
- Knowledge of UIKit, GCD, CoreData, CoreAnimation, InterfaceBuilder.
- Experience with ReactiveCocoa, MagicalRecord, Masonry / SnapKit.
- Сompetitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!
- Social package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.