- Designing and building of advanced mobile applications for the iOS platform;
- Updating current mobile applications;
- Close cooperation with other developers in the team;
- Interaction with the client.
- Substantial knowledge and minimum 2+ years experience in native mobile application development for iOS;
- Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle;
- Knowledge of mobile apps development principles in common and iOS platform especially;
- Knowledge of Objective-C, Swift 4;
- Knowledge of UIKit, GCD, CoreData, CoreAnimation, InterfaceBuilder;
- Experience with ReactiveCocoa, MagicalRecord, Masonry / SnapKit;
- Knowledge of Apple MVC, MVVM patterns;
- Good command of XCode and other tools;
- Experience in mobile usability concepts and UI design;
- Intermediate level of English.
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!