- Write a good code you will be proud of.
- Finding proper ways and tools for the job to be done (including choosing the libraries and frameworks for the specific tasks).
- Test and debug code.
- Refactoring and supporting existed code base.
- Working in a team under the business requirements to find the best and valuable technical solutions.
- Experience working as a Frontend developer for at least 3 years.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience in optimizing frontend web performance.
- Knowledge of version control system.
- Proper understanding of build, test and deployment processes (CI / CD).
- Upper-intermediate level of spoken English will make you rock star.
The major pluses are:
- Experience working with AngularJS / Polymer/ Node.js / GraphQL / WebSocket / TypeScript.
- Experience working with one of Jest / Mocha / Chai.
- Any experience in .Net / Ruby / Haskell / PHP.
- Competitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Comfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
- Social Package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!