Middle/Senior Android Developer
- At least 3-4 years of Android applications development experience;
- Profound knowledge of Android SDK, Core Java, Retrofit, Kotlin, Dagger, JSON, SQL, HTML;
- Knowledge of Android Architecture Components;
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, .NET is a great advantage.
The major pluses are:
- Are initiative and good team player;
- Have strong communication skills combined with self-motivation and the ability to think outside the box;
- Have intermediate level of English;
- Have great sense of humor.
- Сompetitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!
- Social package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.