- Manual testing
- Planning, organization of testing process, analysis of test coverage
- Creating test cases for acceptance testing
- Writing documentation
- Software development methodologies understanding
- Ability to write clear test documentation (test cases, test plans)
- Ability to work with Jira
- Knowledge of SQL (ability to use Select and simple Joins)
- Experience with Web-technologies (xml, css, html, http)
- Knowledge of the following test design methods and the ability to apply in practice: partition into equivalence classes; boundary value analysis; table of possible solutions
- Intermediate+ level of English (good communication skills and ability to pass an interview)
The major pluses are:
- Basic knowledge of C# and MS Visual Studio
- Сompetitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!
- Social package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.