- 7+ year of experience in professional experience in Information Technology areas.
- Managing infrastructure services both under Windows and Linux.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Russian and English (Upper - intermediate or above).
- Knowledge of best practices in server and system administration.
- Knowledge of best practices and approaches related to systems engineering and operations: monitoring, storage, backup, security and HA.
- Supporting large scale, mission critical 24*7 solutions.
- Computer management (Intune, SCCM and etc.).
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve service levels and team efficiency.
- Manage Networks (Lan, Wi-Fi, Mikrotik based).
- Strong knowledge and administration skills in MS Windows Server (AD, DHCP, DNS, DFS).
- Strong knowledge in network technologies and monitoring (Nagios).
- Experience in automatization and scripting.
- Experience with Office365, Atlassian products, Azure DevOps.
- Experience with backup solutions.
- Experience with virtualization solutions (Hyper-V).
- Experience with designing and implementation fault-tolerant systems.
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!