Junior / Middle QA Engineer
- Manual testing.
- Planning, organization of testing process, analysis of test coverage.
- Creating test cases for acceptance testing.
- Writing documentation.
- 1+ year of experience as a QA Engineer.
- Understanding of software development methodologies.
- Ability to write clear test documentation (test cases, test plans).
- Ability to work with defect accounting systems.
- Knowledge of SQL (ability to use Select and simple Joins).
- API testing experience.
- Experience with Web-technologies (xml, css, html, http).
- Knowledge of test design methods and the ability to apply them in practice.
- Pre-Intermediate English level (both written and spoken).
The major pluses are:
- Basic knowledge of C# and MS Visual Studio.
- Experience with Mac OS.
- Experience of mobile application testing.
- Experience in writing automated tests.
- Сompetitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!
- Social package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.