As IT Recruiter you will:
- Share and exchange information with management/team leaders for writing job descriptions
- Post job offerings on recruiting sites and company website
- Attract the right candidates for the opportunities
- Recruit talents and achieve hiring goals
- Develop and use the network of professional contacts
- Monitor salary grade levels and IT market
- Schedule and conduct job interviews
- Collaborate with marketing department to advertise open positions
- Work with referral program
You must have:
- 1+ year of recruiting experience in IT industry (in-house or in recruitment agency)
- Intermediate English level is a must (both written and spoken)
- Knowledge and understanding of software development lifecycle
- Basic knowledge of IT technologies
- A solid understanding of full cycle recruitment including sourcing, assessing, pitching and closing candidates
- Knowledge of search methods through search systems
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Сompetitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!
- Social package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.