- Design and administer various human resource procedures for all company personnel;
- Works with managers in addressing issues related to employee performance and conduct;
- Participate in organization corporate events.
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Experience in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures;
- Comfortable working with HRIS systems and other digital tools;
- High energy, proactive and hands on management style;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting abilities;
- Intermediate+ level of English.
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!