Full Stack PHP/JS Developer
- Project and develop software using PHP platform.
- Complete tasks in timely and quality manner.
- Experience working as a frontend developer for 2-3 years.
- 2+ years’ experience in PHP development.
- Profound experience in working with popular PHP frameworks (such as Laravel, Symfony, Yii).
- At least 1-2 years of experience with JS frameworks AngularJS/ Node.js/ Backbone.js/ReactJS/EmberJS.
- Working experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Working experience with popular API, Restful API.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience in optimizing front-end web performance.
- Knowledge of version control software, build, test and deployment processes.
- Pre-intermediate/ Intermediate level of English.
The major pluses are:
- Angular 2.
- Some experience or at least familiarity with Polymer.
- Сompetitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!
- Social package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.