- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Solid knowledge of REACT disciplines (controlled vs uncontrolled components, hooks, context API).
- Effective at troubleshooting, and debugging.
- Develop clean, high-quality code.
- Team player, strong communication skills, and empathy.
The major pluses are:
- Experience with Typescript and libraries like RxJS, Redux.
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!