- We are looking for someone who will develop Applications and Player Plugin with on top of Kaltura core-player and our plugin architecture in React while getting data and video from Kaltura's Backend and Services.
- Working as part of Front-end teams, having interfaces with other teams, such as Product, UX, Core, Backend, and QA.
- You will follow industry best practices and methodologies, on both private and open-source repos.
- 3 years experience in front-end modern frameworks.
- Ability to take a feature E2E: brainstorm, requirements gathering, design, plan, execute and deliver high-quality products.
- Expert with modern development tools.
- Ability to work with a complex environment, multiple components and configurations, internal (in the house) and external libraries.
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly and independently.
- Excellent communication skills in English - must.
The major pluses are:
- Experience in front-end modern frameworks - React is an advantage.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in large scale platforms development.
- A link to a Github user is an advantage.
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!