DevOps Engineer (Azure)
- Develop infrastructure architecture for web solutions.
- Maintaining web clusters.
- Participate in development, implementation and maintenance of infrastructure services.
- Design and development CI/CD solutions based on the Azure services.
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve service levels and team efficiency.
- Strong experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft based production systems.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud:
- 1. ARM templates writing, setup automation for resources provisioning (Azure PowerShell);
- 2. Azure services (Azure App Service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Storage Account;
- 3. Understanding of load balancers, DNS, virtual networks and firewalls in cloud environment;
- 4. Setup monitoring (performance metrics, OMS).
- English good enough to communicate with foreign customers both orally and in written – Pre-Intermediate and higher.
- Experience in programming and scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Bash, PowerShell).
The major pluses are:
- Experience with the Puppet, ansible, chef and e.t.c..
- Experience with Amazon Virtual technologies.
- Сompetitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!
- Social package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.