- Set up and optimize build, test, and deployment processes.
- Build and maintain various application environments, including production.
- Take part in applications architecture design.
- Assist dev and qa teams in all devops related tasks.
- Linux system administration and networking.
- Strong knowledge and experience with kubernetes.
- Strong knowledge in monitoring (Prometheus, EFK stack, Jaeger).
- Work experience with AWS.
- Experience in supporting/tuning of MySQL, Postgres, RabbitMQ, Redis, or similar.
- Knowledge of the best practices in server and system administration.
- Knowledge of the best practices and approaches related to systems engineering and operations: monitoring, storage, backup, security and HA.
- Experience in automation and scripting.
- Understanding of source control systems (Git;Gitworkflow,etc).
- Development experience: C#, Go, Python, others.
The major pluses are:
- Work experience with Azure platforms, Firebase.
- Work experience with Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure DevOps or any other CI\CD tools.
- Good spoken English.
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!