- Develop infrastructure architecture for web solutions
- Maintaining web clusters.
- Participate in development, implementation and maintenance of infrastructure services.
- Configurate CI/CD solutions.
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve service levels and team efficiency.
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible/Puppet/Chef and etc).
- Experience with cloud solutions (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud).
- Experience in automation and scripting (Bash/Python).
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Teamcity).
- AWS services experience (ec2, s3, rds, route53 and etc).
- Experience with Docker and containered orchestrators.
- Experience with monitoring and log systems (zabbix, grafana, sentry, logentries).
- Linux and Windows system administration.
The major pluses are:
- Strong knowledge in network technologies (at least CCNA level of knowledge).
- Understanding of source control systems (Git; Git workflow, etc).
- Experience in virtualization (vSphere ESXi, Hyper-V).
- Knowledge of best practices in server and system administration.
- Сompetitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!
- Social package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.