- Demonstrate leadership and End to End responsibility for delivering Kaltura’s core products and projects.
- Project planning, execution, monitoring, resource management, risk management, define and measure KPI’s while focusing on ROI.
- Build close work relations with both technical and non-technical teams: Software, QA, Product, Support, and 3rd party vendors.
- Act as an agile coach for the technology teams in order to establish and constantly improve delivery processes company-wide.
- Ensure communication and alignment regarding deliverables between stakeholders and resolve conflicts.
- More than 5 years of project management experience in the software industry, including working with remote teams.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Technology, Media, or Information Systems or another related field.
- Excellent social skills with a great ability to motivate and engage teams and team members.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedules while ensuring the delivery of high-quality products.
- High technical understanding and ability to control large scales of details.
- Problems solver and independent management and learning skills.
- A get things done team player with a can-do approach and no ego.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
The major pluses are:
- PMP / Agile/ Scrum development certification.
- Experience with JIRA.
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!