- Bachelor’s degree. in software engineering or equivalent.
- Expert in .NET framework (.NET 4.8 / .Net Core), C# server side development.
- At least 3 years' experience in SW development of large/complex systems.
- Experience in large scale .Net application development and performance tuning.
- Strong experience with T-SQL and PL/SQL backend development (SQL Server 2016 or similar).
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases and working experience with one or more of the following solutions: Memcached, CouchBase, MongoDB, ElasticSearch.
- Experience with automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Solid knowledge and experience with the Linux operating system.
- Ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly and independently.
- Excellent writing, reading and communication skills in English.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Team player, quick learner and independent.
The major pluses are:
- Experience in Node.JS, Python, Golang development.
- Experience designing and implementing AWS Cloud services.
- Good understanding working with Kubernetes containers.
- Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure and Microservices architecture.
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!