- Communicate with developers, PMs, UX designers, and QA specialists to obtain in-depth project understanding and collect required information.
- Analyze, structure, and prioritize vast amounts of data.
- Develop and manage release notes creation process.
- Write release notes for a host of different products.
- Create concise and user-friendly content in English for native speakers, for example, app descriptions and “what’s new” for App Store and Google Play Market.
- Proofread and edit internally created content.
- Develop and support glossaries, content style guides, and project documentation.
- Be a mine of information on all projects and keep abreast of all happenings such as new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
- Work collaboratively with other copywriters and technical writers.
- 6+ months of experience in translation or copywriting.
- Bachelor’s degree in linguistics or a related discipline; undergraduates are welcome to apply too.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian.
- Experience in translation or copywriting.
- Good interviewing skills.
- Ability to collect, analyze, and structure significant amounts of information.
- Good command of Microsoft Office.
The major pluses are:
- Experience in editing, proofreading, or technical writing.
- Knowledge of industry-common style guides and references.
- Understanding of usability principles.
- Knowledge of Confluence and JIRA.
- Finished courses in writing would be a plus.
- Experience in IT sphere.