- Communicate with developers, PMs, UX designers, and QA specialists to obtain in-depth project understanding and collect required information.
- Analyze, structure, and prioritize vast amounts of data.
- Develop and manage release notes creation process.
- Write release notes for a host of different products.
- Create concise and user-friendly content in English for native speakers, for example, app descriptions and “what’s new” for App Store and Google Play Market.
- Proofread and edit internally created content.
- Develop and support glossaries, content style guides, and project documentation.
- Be a mine of information on all projects and keep abreast of all happenings such as new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
- Work collaboratively with other copywriters and technical writers.
- 6+ months of experience in translation or copywriting.
- Bachelor’s degree in linguistics or a related discipline; undergraduates are welcome to apply too.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian.
- Experience in translation or copywriting.
- Good interviewing skills.
- Ability to collect, analyze, and structure significant amounts of information.
- Good command of Microsoft Office.
The major pluses are:
- Experience in editing, proofreading, or technical writing.
- Knowledge of industry-common style guides and references.
- Understanding of usability principles.
- Knowledge of Confluence and JIRA.
- Finished courses in writing would be a plus.
- Experience in IT sphere.
- Сompetitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!
- Social package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.