- Development and optimization of services for a distributed system for processing data obtained from images.
- Development, application and optimization of image processing algorithms both classical methods and machine learning methods.
- Experience with graphic information (normalization of images, feature extraction, analysis of graphic information).
- The ability to implement in one of, or in several languages: C ++, C #, Python.
- Experience with libraries and frameworks is encouraged, but not limited to this list: TensorFlow, Ml.NET ITB, OpenCV, .NET Framework.
- Understanding the principles of OOP, the concept of the essence of the SOLID approach.
- Аbility and desire to write tests for your code.
- Technical english (reading documentation).
The major pluses are:
- Experience in the development of loaded distributed systems.
- Understanding the concept of microservices.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure / Amazon AWS infrastructure.
- Experience with NoSQL solutions (DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, Mongo DB), data buses (Service Bus, RabbitMQ, etc.).
- DevOps experience: ability to work with Docker, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, PowerShell.
- It will not be superfluous to attach links to projects in which you participated, a profile on GitHub, if you have something to brag about.
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!