Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Analyze and document system functional and technical requirements and develop specifications.
- Prototyping on the software design stage.
- Client and development team communications at all development cycle.
- Create project documentation i.e. Scope & Vision, SRS etc.
- Willingness to business trip.
- Higher education.
- 4+ years of professional experience in IT.
- 3+ years of professional experience as BA in SD/Full cycle development.
- Pre-sale team support experience.
- Use of domain standards to describe requirements.
- Experience of requirements elicitation and documenting projects.
- English: Advanced/Proficiency, Fluent.
The major pluses are:
- Technical background.
- 1+ year of professional experience as PM.
- Good communication skills and team-work.
- High analytical abilities.
- Сompetitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!
- Social package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.