- Experience in Agile methodology, developing (user) stories;
- Gathering and formalization/regulation of requirements;
- Conducting discovery phase;
- Analyze and document system functional and technical requirements and develop specifications;
- Client and development team communications at all development cycle;
- Willingness to business trip;
- Prototyping on the software design stage.
- 4+ years of professional experience in IT;
- 2+ years of professional experience as BA in SD/Full cycle development;
- Technical background;
- Knowledge of SQL and UML;
- Good communication skills and team-work;
- High analytical abilities.
The major pluses are:
- Understanding the principles of authentication and authorization systems;
- Work experience on migration or integration projects.
- Understanding of web services/microservices architecture;
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!