- Analyze and document system functional and technical requirements and develop specifications;
- Prototyping on the software design stage;
- Client and development team communications at all development cycle;
- Create project documentation i.e. Scope & Vision, SRS etc.;
- Willingness to business trip.
- Higher education;
- 4+ years of professional experience in IT;
- 3+ years of professional experience as BA in SD/Full cycle development;
- Pre-sale team support experience;
- Use of domain standards to describe requirements;
- Experience of requirements elicitation and documenting projects;
- English: Advanced/Proficiency, Fluent;
- Good communication skills and team-work;
- High analytical abilities.
The major pluses are:
- 1+ year of professional experience as PM;
- Technical background.
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!