- Leading and directly managing a team that includes software engineers;
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Investigate and estimate tasks;
- Develop components, modules, services, etc;
- Apply coding best practices, including unit and integration testing;
- Review, refactor and fix issue code for better performance and clear code;
- Document and comment the code.
- At least 5+ years working experience in a .Net development environment;
- Experience from agile methods;
- Experience from successful team collaboration;
- Knowledge of OOP, SOLID, Design Patterns;
- Knowledge of .Net Core, EntityFramework and Web API, understanding of the web application's pipeline;
- Knowledge of IoC, any of the container injection, experience from one of them;
- Knowledge of MS Visual Studio Tools, Git, Resharper.
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!