- Work on incoming business opportunities and software development requests from potential and current clients, including identification and development of their needs;
- Arrange and take part in meetings with clients to define business needs and goals, as well as collect project requirements;
- Conduct initial requirements analysis, aligning SolbegSoft capabilities with clients’ business needs;
- Assemble a team efficient for a specific request processing; closely work with the team to develop potential solutions of clients’ business challenges;
- Present solutions to clients, positioning SolbegSoft experience and services as competitive advantage and a key differentiator;
- Prepare business proposals; create documents for clients, featuring SolbegSoft experience, services and values;
- Deal with business uncertainty in order to develop dialogue with a client till the deal closure and further transfer of the project to the development team;
- 5+ years of demonstrated track record of identifying and closing new business opportunities.
- US centric experience as a sales and business development leader for growing B2B technology companies.
- A successful work history in sales, working independently with direction and self-discipline.
- An existing portfolio of strong connections.
- Experience with selling enterprise software development outsourcing services.
- Experience with the concept of outsourcing software development to Eastern Europe would be an advantage.
The major pluses are:
- Business negotiating;
- Business analysis on commercial projects;