- Investigate and provide options for solutions to a wide range of complex difficult problems.
- Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practical, and consistent with the organization's objectives and customer's requirements to meet their SLA.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position (T3/T4/Developer/Production Engineer etc.).
- Work with a broad range of internal teams to assess the production bug and different issues.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSON etc.
- Experienced and understanding with executing API requests and IIS.
- Experienced skills with BASH (Linux/Unix).
- Experienced skills with SQL query writing.
- Experienced skills with log analysis and server-side.
- Proven experience with internet technologies including: Network architecture, protocols, and terminology (http\https, FTP, domains, DNS, SSO, SSL).
- Experience in Debugging network tools (fiddler / Chrome dev tools / Firebug).
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders at all business levels.
- Work with various cross-functional groups such as Architecture, other development teams, QA, System Engineers, Product Management, Product Documentation, Customer Care teams.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills (including technical writing).
The major pluses are:
- Knowledge with AWS Cloud services would be preferred.
- Knowledge with WebRTC (Web Real-Time Communication) would be preferred.
- Knowledge/experience with React would be preferred.
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!